Collabo Lab was inspired by challenges creatives and other design entrepreneurs experience in sourcing collaborators when growing their hustle into legacy businesses.
We are a community of creatives that collaborate in pioneering creativity and innovation
- Establish and grow legacy businesses
We collaborate as creatives, designers and artists facilitating access to market opportunities.
Our objectives are to:
- Assist entrepreneurs and creatives in developing themselves, building resilience and turning business ideas into thriving reality of innovative products and services.
- Provide a collaboration platform for professionals in various fields thus creating an ecosystem of entrepreneurs that source business services within and share expertise among one another.
- Assist artists to establish a market for their wares.
Our vision is to protect and preserve the African legacy for future generations.
We provide creatives, entrepreneurs, patrons and nearby residents with:
- An Innovation Hub comprising a shared work-space, design studios and business meeting facilities with administrative services for subscribed members.
- A meeting place for casual catch-up and special celebration settings with friends and loved ones.
- A comfortable restaurant that provides healthy sit-in or takeaway food at reasonable prices.
- A retail space that encourages innovation, collaboration and growth among various professionals, entrepreneurs, artists and designers.
Keys to Success – Our Values
We believe that our values are the fundamental success factors that guide our behaviour and decision-making in how we fulfill our vision and mission:
- Honesty and openness is our tool.
- Respect is our currency.
- Ubuntu is our way.
- Passion is our fuel.
- Innovation is our engine.